Monday, 2 November 2009

it's good...

... to be back at work.

I'm exhausted - the hours are so long - but after all, that is the reason I'm here. My students were (or acted, hehe) pleased to see me, and have been working hard.

My sombre mood has lifted. It's good to have the weekends off to catch up on sleep, but often there's too much time to focus on the bad stuff, rather than the good, and to think about home. So I'm glad to be working again because it keeps me busy!

I had a short meeting with my supervisors today. I really like them both, but we're all so busy (them even more so than us) that we don't get to catch up often. So it was good to talk to them, and they gave me very positive feedback on my lesson. Feeling valued is also key to satisfaction at work, so I feel better about that too!!

Phew. I'm off to do an hour of work, then chill for the rest of the evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jac...
    I think when you going to visit the desert you'll be in a good mode. :-)
    Please stay optimistic ;-)

    ReplyDelete