Yesterday we finished work at 3.30 but our buses had not been organised. Although, of course, they had been organised to pick us up earlier than usual in the morning. So, we got a taxi straight to the supermarket, and were back home before 5!! Great :)
After a potter round, and a quick Skype call home, I had a shower and was in my pyjamas before 6.30!!! After a light tea, I decided to finish my book so I went to bed SO ridiculously early... I must recommend The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, it's so good, I've just re-read it in less than a week. I've just started one of my whimsical purchases from Jarir, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, it's set in the circuses of the 1930s United States, and so far so good!!
Having another lazy day at work, my back is starting to ache but we were at least sent our spreadsheet so I've managed to compile all my marks for both my classes. Just awaiting the mark for their Final exam which is on Wednesday.
I just went downstairs to get a snack, I had a fresh flatbread filled with oregano and halloumi, made fresh and cooked for me until the cheese melted - YUMMY!!!!!!! I was convinced it was Monday or Tuesday today and therefore nearly the weekend but my friend had to remind me it was only Sunday :( :(
Another early night is on the cards tonight, methinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment