Sunday, 20 September 2009

3 sleeps to go!

I've just got home from a little soujorn in Norf Lahndan, final goodbyes have been said (minus family), my suitcase is nearly packed (already over my 20kg weight limit)...

Tomorrow (or later today) last minute tying up loose ends, tidying, trying to rearrange my luggage so I can get away with the ridiculously stingy allowance (if I can..) gosh. I'm nearly ready to go!! Scary.

I had a great weekend, just a short trip to Bristol to see my lovely (former (sniff =o( )) work colleagues then a lovely dinner with my fave Bristol girls, youtube and too much vino, back home after brunch in the sunshine to have dinner with my parents (yum yum), then PUB with a mini crew, and then today seeing the brand-spanking new C.LOVE house (and its inhabitants!) in Finsbury Park.

I'm going to miss you all - but not too much I hope: Facebook, Skype, email... alhamdulillah!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment